Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Creation of a Masterpiece


The title of this post may be a bit misleading; however, it is inevitably true. This life is the one and only chance I have to create a masterpiece, something magnificent and meaningful, and I shall guide you through the making of MY Mona Lisa.

This summer is going to be one of the most amazing summers, in fact one of the most amazing times of my life. After completing my sophomore year at the University of Georgia, I feel like I have grown immensely not only intellectually, but spiritually and emotionally as well. I owe thanks to all of the friendships that I have maintained and gained throughout this year. And on top of that, I have finally found a group where I know I belong: Alpha Kappa Psi. With all of this said, I am ready to take on the summer of 2007 with all of my might!

Here are my tentative plans for the summer:


1. May 12th: Kennesaw, Georgia- Hanging out with family and friends

2. Somewhere between May 17th and 20th: Return to Athens, GA- hang out in Athens for a couple of days

3. May 24th: Savannah, Brunswick, and Saint Simons Island, Georgia- visit some friends from AKPsi and enjoy the coast

4. May 29th: Athens, Georgia- Move into Creswell Hall for Orientation!!


I will be uploading pictures and posts about my many adventures and will also use this as a source for orientation information.

Remember,

You only have one time to create your masterpiece.

No comments: